Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning/AI, or other related
• Deep passion and fundamental understanding of design, algorithms, and data structures in modern machine learning and AI
• Understanding of current applied machine learning techniques specifically applications involving RNNs, CNNs, and reinforcement learning
• Experience in Computer Vision, Image Processing, and Machine Learning
• Experience in machine learning on large-size data
• Hands-on industry or academic experience in Machine Learning, covering subjects like regression and classification, outlier and anomaly detection, clustering, and dimensionality reduction, decision trees, SVM, Random Forests and other ensemble methods.
• In-depth knowledge of Machine Learning tools in a scripting language - Python, R, or MATLAB or Java or C/C .
• Ability to apply state of the art statistical modelling, machine learning and image processing techniques to invent and propose new approaches and methodologies
• Creativity and interest in solving problems with business impact
• Drive and discipline to get things done
• Good communicator and a team player
• Autonomous, self-sufficient researcher
• Master degree in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Image Processing, or related areas
• Experience with open source machine learning toolkits: scikit-learn, pandas, tensorflow, theano, keras, numpy, libsvm, or similar
• Experience using big data technology such as Hadoop and Spark
• Previous knowledge of medical imaging applications
Rology is a teleradiology platform solving the problem of radiologists shortage and high latency in medical reports. If you join Rology, you will become part of a passionate, fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to disrupt radiology and medical ecosystem and be part of building technology that will improve patients care standards and literally SAVE LIVES.
As a member of the Rology family, we would ask for your commitment to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations and help achieve rology's mission of saving lives. In addition, we expect your personal accountability in all the products, actions, advice and results that you provide as a representative of Rology. In return, we are committed to providing you with every opportunity to learn, grow and stretch to the highest level of your ability and potential.
We are confident you will find this new opportunity both challenging and rewarding.