eDubbuy.com is currently seeking a Magento lead developer to join our team in Dubai,UAE. In this position, you will be expected to support our Magento code base and develop innovative solutions for e-commerce website following industry best practices.
Education and Experience Requirements
• 5+ years PHP web development experience.
• 3+ year s real-world e-commerce experience with Magento.
• 2+ years experience with Linux servers.
• Magento Enterprise 1.x and 2.x experience a must.
• Experience with object-oriented programming & MVC applications.
• Experience relational databases and MySQL.
• Expert understanding of Magento s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy and components.
• Expertise in authoring and extending Magento extensions. Working experience in customizing Magento s front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates
• Thorough knowledge of Magento feature set and configuration.
• Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships.
• Competent in API integration.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Analytical and critical thinking, detail oriented and problem solving.
• Magento Certification is a plus
Technical Skills and Experience
• Develop and implement innovative and secure features and functionality for e-commerce.
• Apply knowledge in Magento and PHP to extend, enhance and build great user experiences.
• Troubleshoot, research and analyze issues to solve problems.
• Provide daily technical support for the e-commerce, including troubleshooting and debugging issues.
• Work with cross functional teams to support customer requests.
• Write and modify scripts for systems monitoring, event detection and data integration.
• Assist in server deployment, upgrades and version release management.
• Provide timely and excellent customer service to the stakeholders.
• Performs daily and periodic system support tasks to ensure continuous systems operation.
• Be aware of and follow company IT and security policies.
• Collaborates with various teams and vendors on solutions.
• Works with project managers and business analysts on documenting processes related to current and new functionality across systems.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
• Initiative, proactive, self-directed
• Results-driven, goal-oriented
• Ability to manage and prioritize against aggressive deadlines; attention to detail and accuracy for project execution
• Analytical and creative skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to work with changing priorities, evolving responsibilities and scope of work in a rapidly growing company
• Team-oriented and collaborative
• Effective communicator verbally and in writing, with customers and colleagues; articulate verbally and in writing
• Effective time management, planning and prioritizing skills
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Problem solving, critical thinking
• Organized, detail-oriented