JOB TITLE: MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND BEHAVIORAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Vocational or technical education completed.
- Three years experience in maintenance.
Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with minimum supervision and direction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain, repair, and install food service (kitchen) related equipment as required throughout the locality and other duties as assigned for the efficient operation of the Maintenance Department.
- Relocate and expand existing food service (kitchen) and refrigeration systems as required.
- Repair, replace, or calibrate controls, thermostats, switches, fuses, and electrical wiring. Fabricate, assemble, and install electrical wiring, controls and piping according to specifications and code.
- Wire and connect motors, compressors, temperature controls, and humidity controls according to wiring schematics.
- Perform all scheduled preventive maintenance and cleaning on all food service (kitchen) and refrigeration equipment as needed