All applicants must possess a valid Secret or Interim Secret prior to offer. Subject to validation at, or before an offer is made
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the repair and maintenance of bicycles/bicycle racks, fitness equipment, popcorn machines, arcade machines, microwaves, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, open face coolers, chiller refrigeration units, washer/dryer appliances, and small appliance maintenance/repair utilized under the programs for recreation services and lodging as specified in the Performance Work Statement. Reports to the Site Manager and Assistant Site Manager and may supervise the following position(s): Maintenance and Cleaning Technicians.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Responsible for the management, execution, and personnel supervision of the repair and maintenance of fitness equipment, appliances, and machines located in recreation and lodging services facilities as specified in the Performance Work Statement.
2. Perform as Facility Manager and coordinate with the Lead Cleaning Technician and other designated Facility Managers and Alternate Facility Managers to ensure cleaning and maintenance duties are accomplished in assigned buildings IAW the PWS.
3. Responsible for escorting/monitoring other country national employees and vendors in accordance with the performance work statement.
4. Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards, leading by example, working as a team and providing well maintained equipment and facilities.
5. Prepares reports, enforces safety and performance standards.
6. Shall perform work in a manner that presents a clean, neat and professional appearance while maintaining satisfactory facility and equipment conditions.
7. Oversees and performs maintenance and repair work on fitness equipment, bicycles, bicycle racks, popcorn machines, arcade machines, microwaves, refrigerators, washer and dryers and open face coolers, etc.
8. Identify needed parts and prepare purchase requests.
9. Shall provide driving and loading/unloading assistance with deliveries of supplies, bottled water and newspapers.
10. Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter and trash in all working facilities and areas.
11. Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive, flexible, and properly documented training program.
12. Responsible for proper utilization and safeguarding of all government and contractor provided property (e.g., to include government facilities, equipment and tools).
13. Responsible for precise execution of company time reporting procedures and accurate completion of timesheet.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.