The Arab Monetary Fund (AMF), is an Arab Regional Organization based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Its main objective is laying monetary foundations of Arab economic integration and accelerating the process of economic development in all Arab Countries. AMF is seeking to recruit a “maintenance ” in the Administration Department.
Coordinating and supervising the maintenance work assigned by the maintenance engineer as per the time and quality required.
Follow up the execution of preventive maintenance program for all assets of the building.
Follow up safety and security with all the means of protection, control, cleaning according to the approved policies and procedures.
Coordination with the supervisors of other departments in the joint works (such as meetings, procurement and Network).
Comprehensive inspection of the building and its equipment according to the program set by the maintenance engineer.
Find solutions and repair assets in the field of air conditioning, electricity, carpentry, plumbing and others.
Follow up all stored materials and spare parts and ensure the availability and proper storage.
Report to the maintenance engineer about the previous points.
1. Diploma in electromechanical maintenance or equivalent.
2. At least 5 years’ experience as maintenance supervisor.
3. Experience of at least 10 years in the maintenance of facilities.
4. Deep knowledge of maintenance methods and requirements.
5. High ability to manage tasks, resources and time.
6. Organizational skills, leadership and good communication skills.
7. High ability to note details and provide solutions.
8. High ability to work in Multi-tasks, under pressure and punctuality.
9. Good knowledge of computer programs (Ms.Word, Ms.Excel and Internet).
10. Fluent in Arabic and English, speaking and writing.
11. Preferable Arabic nationals.
The Fund offers competitive terms of service in accordance with the applicable employment policy, which includes tax free salary, housing, furniture, air tickets, education allowance, and life & medical insurance