• At least Trade Course graduate
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Responsible in carrying out preventive maintenance and repair jobs for building air-conditioning and refrigeration system , electrical, mechanical, other facilities and equipment and to keep the same properly maintained up to the maximum standard requirement.
• Carry out all required Preventive Maintenance (PM) checks and repair jobs in all building utilities utilities/facilities, kitchen equipment, electrical installation, air-conditioning and refrigeration system and maintain their maximum efficiency and to prevent any breakdown in the unit and Ramp offices as instructed or prioritized daily by Senior Technician and or Supervisor
• Maintain a stock of tools, equipment, spare parts and materials. Request when required.
• Ensure very high quality of all jobs assigned.
• Assist other Technicians whenever required.
• Control the tools, spare parts and materials within the section.
• Ensure cost efficiency with optimum utilization of manpower, tools, spare parts, and facilities within the budget framework.
• Ensure the cleanliness on Maintenance Section areas and workshop in accordance with company and quality control standards and instructions.
• Follow on adherence to general, personal, industrial safety practices in the workshop and working areas. Ensure proper utilization of sanitary and/or protective materials, safety gears and other protective coverings standards in the workshops as well as other designated work areas.
• Maintain proper information/communication flow and teamwork spirit among the section staff and render them the professional support and instruction when required.
• Suggest improvement in work methods, system and equipment, modification of equipment to make them more reliable and suitable for their purpose and to increase efficiency within the department.