• Produce graphic artwork in training manuals, news articles, reports, promotional materials as well as signs, charts, posters and promotional materials such as coins, t-shirts, key chains, bags, mugs, banners, displays, stickers, buttons and DVD covers.
• Operate a wide variety of systems and equipment to design publications, poster presentations, portable foam displays, web sites, 3D animations, vector based animations, and marquee display.
• Produce layouts and illustrate a wide variety of complex visual requirements and create abstract designs for types of media to include video and internet sites.
• Produce computer generated graphics; develop ideas and design posters and signs, and digital signage for the targeted audience.
• Sort jobs produced by customer/department. Contact the customers after their jobs have been completed.
• Maintain workload/supply expenditure logs and provide monthly reports.
• Only Male candidates need to apply.
• Diploma holder.
• Minimum one year experience in the same field.
• Experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
Industry Type :
Recruitment / Placement Firm / Executive Search
Functional Area :
Graphic Design / Web Design / Art / Visualiser