- Responsible for active and direct sales, locally and internationally.
- Work in a target driven sales environment to maximize the opportunity of sales of assets to high net worth clients.
- Deal with external agents to bring in potential business in selling properties, prepare required documentation under company selling policy and prepare presentations regarding existing and newly launched projects to corporate and high profile customers locally and internationally.
- Manage and generate business within UAE and internationally. .
- Analyse market trends and determine competitive market prices.
- Operate successful business with licensed real estate brokers.
- Responsible for the development of realty in international markets, travelled internationally for the new launch of properties.
- Design and implement automated business systems used for forecasting, accounting, strategic planning, and realty consultation.
- Manage activities of residential and commercial brokers.
- Assist clients in cost and time management, and risk reduction associated with commercial transactions.
- Motivate the team members and foster a sense of professionalism and drive them to succeed.
- Execute direct-response advertising programs that generate qualified leads.
- Design monthly initiatives to drive and achieve the monthly targets
Only Real estate, Life Insurance, Time Share, Airlines, Banking (wealth management) are preferred industries.
- Excellent communication skills & personality, good team management experience, aggressive, energetic
- Sales- oriented, good team leader, commission- driven
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development