Manager Business Development Vacancy in Dubai
A Business Development Position to improve the company s market position and achieve financial growth. This position defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company s practice Principals.
• Plan approaches and work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in revenues.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company s CRM or other sales management system, as available.
• Ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
• Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company s people and capabilities.
• The ideal candidate should hold a relevant bachelor s degree.
• The candidate must have worked as Corporates Relationship Manager in UAE banks.
• Excellent network relation, market penetration skills, creativity in establishing business relation.
• Hands-on experience in the Sales and Marketing field particularly the Project Management/ Engineering Field.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to produce executive reports.