Fonds Nikkel Consulting LLP is currently hiring for Manager – Business Development. We are looking for individuals who have experience in selling uPVC profiles. The Job location is Oman.
Company Profile -
Fonds Nikkel Consulting (www.fondsnikkel.com) is a consulting firm operating in the markets of India and the Middle east. The company undertakes management consulting projects and is currently looking at scaling its business.
Please find the Job Description below -
Designation : Business Development – Manager
Educational Qualification :
B.Tech (Preferred – Civil) Or MBA
Experience : 4-5 Years, experience in selling uPVC profiles
Technical Skills -
• At least 4 years of experience in business development, customer management, sales or related field
• Strong communication, sales and presentation skills.(Fluency in English & local language)
• Strong negotiation capabilities
• Strong managerial & leadership skills
• Should possess financial, analytical & numerical skills.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
• High EQ, outgoing personality with ability to develop strong business relationships.
Other Skills –
• Team oriented and results focused
• Advanced Problem-Solving Capabilities
Broad Responsibilities -
• Explore new business opportunities
• Market company products / services
• Consistently deliver sales numbers as per targets given
• Maintain existing customer’s portfolio for sales Team
• Analyse the market and competition
• Develop Sales and Marketing Policies/Incentives along with HR
Responsibilities in Detail :
• Identify strategies to expand the business and achieve sales targets, through partnerships, mergers and new markets
• Analyse sales, marketing, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth
• Maintain sustainable and productive relationships with existing clients
• Assess risks involved with new initiatives, ensure deadlines are met and be ready to handle unexpected situations
• Create Cost effective Marketing and Sales Literature
• Monitor the performance of all Sales and Marketing staff in line with budgets
• Ensure timely collections to ensure adequate cash- flow.
• Obtain and analyse Market information relating to Market size, Main Competitors, Market share, Competitor pricing and sales strategies.
• Manage daily operations, including employee training and development, contract negotiations and production planning
Other Details –
Job Location – Muscat, Oman / Dubai, UAE
Notice Period – Immediately Available
Salary – Based on the performance in the Interview process.