Req Id 80761 - Posted 04/19/2018 - International Protective Services - CST (Commercial Support Team) International - UAE - UAE - Dubai
Manager Commercial Support Team (CST) & Travel Security / Full-time permanent employee position
Reporting to Senior Client Relationship Manager Crisis24, Travel Security & Response
Place of work/Travel:
Dubai, UAE/Requirement to visit projects and/or other corporate offices. This may include travel to complex or hostile environments such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Nigeria and Somalia, as well as our management offices in London, Dubai, Brussels, Washington and Paris.
Contact and Cooperation:
Internally: Company-wide with a focus on Travel Security Team and VP Commercial Services within the relevant zone.
Externally: Clients and service providers.
The incumbent will support the Senior Manager CST and other members of the business through the bid production and bid management process, in order to meet and exceed client requirements. This role will have full responsibility for the preparation of high quality technical responses to proposals and bids, and will work closely in consultation with relevant business/services teams and pricing team. The individual will also play an important role in the research and discovery of new and potential business leads as well as developing sector specific knowledge within the travel security industry.
- Prepare clear and concise written proposals for review by the Senior Client Relationship Manager Crisis24, Travel Security & Response or VP Commercial Services;
- Lead the research for and distribution of new potential opportunities through online resources and existing sources;
- In consultation with internal stakeholders, prepare comprehensive summaries (SOBs) of opportunities and RFP requirements for senior management bid/no bid decisions;
- Support the capture management process through input on current capabilities, pricing and operational effectiveness;
- Review RFP/RFQ/RFI/PQQ/EOI requests within 24 hours of receipt;
- Develop messages (storyboards) that present the solution with clear, measurable benefits;
- Identify and interview internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and writers responsible for providing required information;
- Ensure all relevant documentation is completed within specified timeframes and all necessary approvals are obtained prior to execution;
- Research potential Teaming Partners, resources, vendors to utilize in competitive proposals;
- Draft client-specific scopes of work, management plans, transition plans, and quality assurance plans in coordination with SMEs;
- Coordinate and/or create graphics, flow charts, diagrams, and other images that visually underscore key messages and narratives;
- Provide technical and commercial support during the proposal review;
- Provide post-proposal support, to include creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Prepare and submit list of questions to client prospect and solicit travel security team input.
- Create draft text, final text, and graphics copy-edited and error-free;
- Proof-read and edit colleagues and self-drafted content to rapidly produce clear and accurate documents, in accordance with client requirements and company style guides;
- Conduct final quality checks of all proposals, including compliance with RFP specifications, formatting, pagination, grammar, language, punctuation, syntax, readability, production, and packaging of proposal for delivery;
- Edit documents created by other departments and senior management as needed.
- Produce documents electronically and/or in print.
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- Travel Security Services Expert
- Work closely and productively with the rest of the team through support on client and senior management queries and briefings,
- Provide support to business and source development when called on to do so
- Present on products and services to support the VP, Commercial Support
The Manager Travel Security, CST is accountable to the Senior Manager Travel Security CST for their responsibilities stated in this job description. These responsibilities will be monitored and managed through the mid-year and annual performance review and supported through the monitoring of their KPIs.
Refer to GardaWorld Authority Matrix.
- Knowledge of travel security issues;
- Understanding of Socio-Economic factors within the Travel Security industry;
- Ability to produce complex conceptual written proposals/documentation (aimed at new business);
- Must be able to assist in the production and negotiation of formal written agreements and contracts;
- Ability and willingness to work both within a highly structured team environment and autonomously, depending upon proposal requirements;
- Consultative approach and able to adapt easily to changes in deadlines and project terms;
- Highly developed sense of ethics and values;
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships with wide variety of stakeholders;
- Able to respond quickly to client requirements and maintain project pace;
- Superior communication skills able to write clearly, succinctly and convincingly in a structured and methodical manner to meet objectives;
- Ability to present to an audience
- Analytical approach to all data presented and an interest in understanding data in a wider context;
- Constantly monitors quality across the proposal and bid process and ensures legal compliance at all times;
- Ability to maintain composure and work productively in a fast paced environment
- Tertiary education within a relevant discipline such as Business or International Studies
- APMP Certification at Foundation level or above;
- Minimum 3- 5 years experience within a commercially driven environment with a focus on preparation of client proposal documentation;
- Experience with identifying new business opportunities and with managing and developing current business networks;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Word and Excel in particular,
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the industry preferred
- Fluent in French (Spoken, Reading and Writing)
- Other languages advantageous
Manager, Corporate Security, Compliance, Quality Assurance, Management, Security, Legal, Technology
Industry Type :
Security / Law Enforcement
Functional Area :
Guards / Security Services