• Manage community engagement and outreach ensuring the development and execution of plans to boost engagement, reach out to stakeholders and maintain open channels of communication with all relevant members of the Masdar City community in a way that is aligned to Sustainable Real Estate s strategy and plans.
• Manage social media focused on the community including strategy and content development and in close coordination with Brand & Strategic Initiatives for alignment.
• Suggest ways to continuously enhance and beautify the city and to increase the number of users, hence making it more active.
• Find and suggest ways to continuously improve engagement of the community through events and creative ideas, with the support from local and regional stakeholders.
• Develop and obtain approval on an annual plan for community-related events, in close coordination with Sustainable Real Estate marketing and Masdar s Brand & Strategic Initiatives team, including meetups for the community.
• Maintain communication with residents/tenants through various channels, advising them on community requirements, regulations, special events, offers and any other information.
• Work with relevant teams to ensure the content creation, collateral development, and other marketing activities in relation to community management and engagement.
• Find and suggest ways to continuously improve the community from a social perspective and work with the sustainable real estate facility and property management teams to share feedback on ways for logistical improvement based on community feedback.
• Develop and use channels for ongoing communication with all community members, answering questions received through various channels and managing any online feedback forums.
• Maintain coordination with Sustainable Real Estate teams including but not limited to facilities management, property management, business development etc. in order to align plans and ensure that any feedback related to the community is shared and acted upon timely, and to support these team s plans and objectives through community management.
• Support the Sustainable Real Estate marketing team with content creation, collateral development, and other marketing activities, as and when required.
• Forecast, manage and liaise with the procurement and finance department for operating using the budget and policies.
• Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
• This includes participating (when requested) in QHSE audits, office inductions, incident reporting and review of QHSE performances as applicable
• Advanced communication skills in English and Arabic (verbal and written)
• Good project management skills
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Excellent computer literacy, with strong background in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent ability to plan and organize work
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail
Bachelor's in Marketing or any related field
Industry Type :
Power Generation / Power Distribution / Energy / Nuclear Energy
Functional Area :