Reporting to: Sr. General Manager Finance
Qualifications & Skills
1. Qualified Chartered Accountant with 05-10 years post qualification experience.
2. Sound knowledge of Accounting (GL, Costing, Receivable, Payables, FA etc.), Accounting Standards, and Financial Management.
3. Sound knowledge of various Commercial & Legal Terms used in Finance, Accounting, sales and Purchases.
4. Sound knowledge of dealing with banks, bank facilities, banking terms, letter of credit, UCP and its operations.
5. Ability to understand Financials and to evaluate Financials Position of the business.
6. Sound knowledge of working under ERP (SAP) environment.
7. Good knowledge of MS office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook etc.)
8. Ability to Lead a Team and encourage Team work.
9. Performance & Result Oriented.
10. Good Communication Skill
1. Minimum 7 years in the field of Accounting (GL, Costing, Receivable, Payables, FA etc.), Accounting Standards, and Financial Management, preferably in a reputed trading company with large number of credit customers.
2. Minimum 5 years working experience in SAP environment.
To work as a Manager/Dy. Manager (Finance). Incumbent will be part of the Finance Team.
1. To overlook/ensure timely and accurate Accounting (GL, Costing, Receivable, Payables, FA etc.).
2. Compilation of monthly/periodic financials and other MIS Reports.
3. Ensure reconciliation of GLs, customer/vendor accounts on regular / periodic basis and follow-up for closure of the old and overdue open items.
4. Liaising with Auditors and handling audit requirements, audit queries and issues.
5. Handling routine bank transactions, LCs etc. Liaising with Banks for various Bank Facilities and documentations.
6. To carry-out customer/vendor credit evaluation and submit Evaluation Report.
7. To compile various periodic/regular Reports for Management from SAP or otherwise.
8. Maintain data / details in SAP System related to sales, receivables and credit control.
9. Address queries of Management in co-ordination with Sales/Operations/Commercials as necessary.
10. To liaise with vendors/customer/bank/other department-staff for day to day business / accounting needs.
Industry Type :
Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area :
Accounts / Taxation / Audit / Company Secretary