An exciting opportunity is available for a Maintenance and Technical Support Manager based in Hail and will report directly to GM Taldeen BU .
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible to:
• Ensure efficient maintenance for all production equipment & company assets to achieve zero downtime level, with zero LTI (Limited Technical Inspection).
• Review or update Technical Support practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
• Responsible for manufacturability of new products, trial process, and existing product quality
• Contribute to financial objectives, implementing cost reduction projects
• Leading all customer complaints by using official tools to get main root causes with all related action plans (immediate and systematic action plan).
• Manage to approve new product Recipes, mold and product specifications
• Manage manufacturing engineering and control systems, including building and monitoring data acquisition system and output
• Provide strong, effective, and collaborative leadership for the technical team and operational departments; develops skills and capability of staff including performance management, development, training, and corrective action when appropriate, including functional areas of pattern changes
• Guide problem solving activities, applying and coaching principles to others; models and trains on principles of continuous improvement
• Champion the development of a safe, participative, flexible, and fair work environment that reflects the ethics, values, and integrity characteristics of Tasnee
• Ensure compliance of all environmental, health, and safety rules and regulations
• Delivering all maintenance activities in timely & cost-effective manner with respect to production plans.
• Managing a team of multi-disciplined technicians & provide trainings as per company plan.
• Confers with production heads, on tests, and evaluates operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction
• Collects data on equipment/process malfunctions for appropriate analysis
• Acts to collect samples/data and visual observations, and take corrective action
• Monitors equipment performance and Communicates equipment/process issues to technical associates
• Works in conjunction with the production teams to identify, detail and evaluate potential process/equipment improvement
• Identifies and share continuous improvement ideas that may enhance process safety and cost reduction
• Developing and implementing maintenance procedures by getting the feedback from the machine manufacturer, maintenance manuals.
• Monitoring and continually improving maintenance process and maintenance personnel performance to achieve enhanced levels of efficiency.
• Leading Plant Work shop start up, activities, budget, people, equipment s to achieve related objectives and goals.
• Investigate incident, accidents and prepare relevant reports. Oversee exception/incident log and supporting information
• Creating continuous improvement maintenance program, maintaining statistical and financial records.
• Manage engineering and technical staff to conduct technical workshops.
• Managing the critical spare parts for the equipment & arranging the items with stores department.
• Ensures application of asset management and maintenance systems data and accurate, timely data entry and reporting.
• Ensuring periodic preventive, corrective maintenance is appropriately scheduled according to the business needs & has to make sure maintenance support is readily available in case of a breakdown.
• Ensures a spare parts inventory program for all plant equipment. This includes daily contact with vendors as new parts are purchased and the spare parts lists are changed. Develops and manages maintenance and capital budget
• Leading all product development activity in the plant which include Product design, equipment related design, T&I related inputs, Product commissioning and arranging samples for new product.
• Leading product and process optimization projects to reduce cost and increase efficiency.
• Leading operation excellence concept in the plant for related pillars (Work Process Improvement (WPI), Focused Improvement (FI), Quality (Q), Education and Training (ET), Organization (ORG), Autonomous Maintenance (AM), Initiative Management (IM) and Health, safety and Environment (HSE), Leadership (LDR), Progressive Maintenance (PM), Supply Network (SN))
• Developing related SOP and qualify employees on them.
You will ideally be required to have the following requirements.
• Bachelor s Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing.
• 10 years of maintenance experience as maintenance head in plastic industries or related
• 5 years PLC / electrical experience required
• Understanding of safety and quality systems and enforcement of safety rules and policies.
• Excellent leadership, planning, organizing, team-building, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Highly motivated and results oriented
• Experience effectively communicating with employees and senior management