• University degree in Computational Science, Chemistry, Polymer Physics, Continuum Mechanics, Polymer Processing, or any equivalent Chemical Engineering, or Science Disciplines.
• Preferred to have PhD or Master's degree(s) in related disciplines.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills:
• Minimum of 8- 12 years of experience in polymers' research and development, technical or process occupations.
• Excellent knowledge of the company applied technologies, assets and business.
• Hands-on catalysis, polyolefin production assets (Borstar), compounding technologies
• Solid hands-on Material Science and Material Testing.
• Exposure to work with Polymer Converting Processes; i.e. moulding, pipe, film extrusion, blow moulding.
• Excellent understanding of innovation strategy and IPR related issues.
• Excellent network in the relevant areas (science, customers, universities, partners).
• Excellent leadership in setting direction, engaging and inspiring people.
• Excellent ability to lead cross-functional and geographical dispersed team.