Grow your career with us
Here at RGE, our common purpose is to improve lives by developing resources sustainably. Our people are crucial in helping us realise our vision to be one of the largest, best managed and sustainable resource-based groups, creating value for the Community, Country, Climate, Customer and the Company. Be part of our growth, and grow with us.
You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story. Here we will equip you with the know-how and experience that will define your growth. In this role that you are about to embark on, you are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
Responsible for closing sales, developing healthy sales pipeline for GCC region on various Cut-Size and Off-set (UCWF) segment as per monthly sales target with the expect prices.
• Manage and nurture key distributors and end customers.
Develop a customer and product mix dynamically to maximize returns to the Company and sustainably over the medium and long term
• Monitor and control selling G&A costs and take responsibility for pricing decisions
• Manage customer payments and close follow ups on monthly basis
• Develop market and business intelligence; formulate & implement strategies, programs and plans
• Take lead in preparing presentations to clients, channel partners and alliances
• Support Sales Head in global sales management (volume allocation, pricing, market intelligence gathering and etc.)
To be successful in this role, it is recommended that you should have the following skills and qualifications:
Minimum Degree in either Sales Management, Marketing, Engineering or Business Administration
• MUST HAVE Minimum 5 years sales experience at regional level in Printing & Writing Paper or ancillary industry.
• Experience in key account management and direct sales is necessary in GCC region with understanding of financing/payment issues.
• Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Good analytical and organizational skills
• Good customer network and relationship in some segments of fine paper sales
• Strategic mind set and hands-on approach
• Proficient in written and spoken local native language will be an added advantage
• Fluent in English
• Basic Arabic