- Increase profit and sales of traded products to customers in the designated regions and allocated sectors.
- Develop and implement sales and distribution plans
- Review and report on market prospects and opportunities, competitors activities and threats and sales performance
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organising, integrating, and controlling.
- Ability to achieve target KPI's and exceeds sales, profit and expense management expectations.
- Conducting marketing and prospecting activity to reach out to new clients in the region
- Develop new business strategy by identifying new clients to ensure continual growth in market share
- Channel management experience, previous experience working with suppliers and distributors
- Engage in bid negotiations with clients to maintain firm's price position in line with companies objective
- Lead generation; prospecting new clients within the region to generate new sales funnels
- Participation in the scheduling and management of customer specification reviews / responses, factory tours, design reviews and source inspections with delivery teams
- Sales solutions generation, market intelligence gathering and product development
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets :
1. Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering with Minimum 4 years of Sales and Marketing experience out of which 2 years should be in the Engineering Operations/ Production in a Industrial Products industry or Engineering industry
2. An ambitious and detail-oriented individual with clear vision of growth.
3. Able to turn issue into opportunity, able to seek information and good market intelligence, and possess skills in broad people management.
4. Able to work independently with minimum supervision. Strong stakeholder management skill- able to build relationship across all levels, both internally and externally.
5. Extensive sales experience, with recent experience selling across the ASEAN region - Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines & Singapore Preferred.
6. Strong sales track record with Business to Business, B2B sales experience
7. Experience working with manufacturing and industrial firms in the region
8. Previous experience negotiating with CXO and purchasing managers
9. High degree of pro-activity and track record of being a self-starter
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development