Skills and attributes for success
• Good understanding of economic or market issues and the ability to interpret their impact on clients
• Possess strong interpersonal and teaming skills
• Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our leading edge best practices
• Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
To qualify for the role you must have
• Minimum 5 years experience in wealth and asset management industry and have worked with clients including asset managers, wealth managers, fund managers, administrators, financial advisors, investment managers, pension funds, banks, insurance companies, mutual fund house and hedge fund house etc.
• Academic background in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or IT
• Functional and technical knowledge of technology platforms e.g. BlackRock Aladdin, SimCorp, Temenos, Avaloq, SEI, FNZ, etc.
Ideally, you ll also have
• Knowledge in statutory and regulatory aspects of WAM industry
• Understanding of operating models, regulations, products or propositions