Project Execution Management:
• Lead, monitor, control and support the execution of oil and gas retrofit projects in Zone as per client specifications.
• Manage profit & loss of the project through cost cuttings and schedule management
• Propose subsequent budget changes to Manager Maintenance where necessary.
• Facilitate procurement negotiations to attain optimal discounts.
• Ensure optimization of the engineering design; Monitor project progress through progress reports from Site Incharges.
• Monitor project timelines and milestones achievement through regular follow-ups;
• Direct team to proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans;
• Monitor compliance to policies & procedures for relevant projects; Facilitate conflict management during the execution phase
Client and Vendor Relationship Management
• Attend project scope clarification meetings with client and finalize project scope with other stakeholders;
• Facilitate conflict resolution to client during all stages of the projects;
• Attend final negotiation meetings with major vendors to obtain best minimum cost and finalize contracts with vendors without compromising on quality;
• Reconcile complaints against Site Incharges; Along with Manager Maintenance participate in meetings & events invited by strategic clients and vendors.
• Discuss & finalize business opportunities with Manager Maintenance and Manager Proposals;
• Acquire retrofit project reports & summaries from proposals and share cost summaries;
• Provide information about the retrofit project and get project QHSE plans from QHSE;
Internal Coordination with BU/SUPPORT FUNCTIONS
• Coordinate with HR for recruitment, transfers & training of the staff, discuss issues & HR requirements for retrofit project in zone;
• Coordinate with Head BU, Maintenance Manager, FC BU, and MAINTENANCE team to share information during retrofit project reviews;
• Share retrofit project P&L reports with FC Zone, Manager Maintenance & treasury of MAINTENANCE , Facilitate relevant department /person for queries regarding difficulties in project execution;
• Provide feedback on work done by reporting team, guide & advise to increase productivity.
• Ensure that all the requisite resources including Manpower, materials and Equipment and plant are organized, well planned, optimized and according to projects schedule by coordinating with Human Resource, supply and E&P department.
• Ensure staff is equipped with the requisite knowledge; Identify training requirements to develop subordinates;
• Manage performance of direct reports through objective setting, continuous support and feedback, and formal appraisal;
• Assist in performance management of indirect reports;
• Handle administrative issues including leaves, grievances and other issues;
• Provide guidance to employees for their development and career planning;