We are currently recruiting for a Managing Director for our Middle East Operations Service Centers to be based in either Qatar or Abu Dhabi. This position will provide leadership and have the direct accountability to position the Middle East Shops at the forefront of the Oil and Gas industry and deliver best in class, year on year, growth in profitability and top line revenues. Develop the Middle East Shops as a channel for all our products, supporting our growth strategy. Create a culture based on the Company s core values and develop a strategic plan to promote safety, revenue, profitability, capital efficiency and growth. Oversee Company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service excellence and cost effective management of resources.
• Direct ownership of the ME shops Profit/Loss responsibility.
• Develop and own the strategic plan and actions that deliver anticipated regional growth
• Recruit, train, develop, retain and performance manage the human resources necessary to deliver the strategic plan.
• Obtain the capital and other internal and external resources necessary to deliver the plan.
• Oversee market and competitor analysis, predict and prepare to take advantage of industry trends and customer demand changes.
• Direct the business on new product and services, product retirement and on regional growth opportunities.
• Oversee Company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service excellence and cost-effective management of resources.
• Provide direct commercial and contractual support to the businesses.
• Plan, develop and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the Company.
• Identify acquisition, merger, joint venture and strategic alliance opportunities; obtain internal approvals and funding and direct implementation activities.
• Approve Company operational procedures, policies and standards and ensure compliance with required Group and regulatory policies and procedures.
• Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
• Set goals for and evaluate performance of executives and contributions on attaining objectives.
• Promote the Company internally and to the market.
• Represent the Company at industry sessions, committee meetings, and at formal functions.
• Present the business at monthly and quarterly review meetings.
• Direct business planning and policy-making activities.
• To comply with Company and client quality, safety and environmental management systems and procedures at all times.
• Ensure all accidents / incidents/near misses / hazards are immediately reported and relevant paperwork is completed.
• To develop a culture where everyone embraces, upholds and accepts responsibility for a safe workplace, a healthy working life, a sustainable environment and the right and duty to intervene.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills for cross-cultural and international working environment, preferably in the oil and gas environment.
• Self-motivated with a good strategic / conceptual and analytical understanding.
• A team player and people manager.
• Results orientated, able to make an impact.
• Customer focus, professional ethics.
• Possesses operations, commercial, and sales skills.
• Possesses the ability to anticipate problems, proposal solutions and implement the solution. Expert;
• Excellent English language skills.
• Excellent computer skills. Proficient;
• Financial business planning.
• Strong commercial and operations skill