Responsible for maintaining and controlling all types of positions, manpower locations, organizations, positions hierarchies, organizations hierarchies, job details (job code, title, category, classification, etc.), fixed/settled values (such as pay scale and allowance values and job based and cost centers premiums/payments) and cost centers associated with organizations and/or positions. Provides and maintains reports related to manpower, positions and organizations. Training new analysts and backing up analysts during transitions.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Receives and verifies for accuracy and completeness, and logs incoming data/forms affecting the manpower/position control function.
2. Creates new and/or amending/deleting/relocating organizations and organization hierarchies.
3. Maintains FTEs for all hospital positions including the following: Creating new, relocating, upgrading, down grading, trading-off, changing titles and deleting positions.
4 . Establishes procedures and forms control techniques; identifies errors in data and makes necessary corrections or refers data to the appropriate party for corrections.
5. Maintains files, logs of information, and forms for follow-up; communicates to other departments in response to questions from users regarding procedures, schedules and status of position control.
6. Maintains count of total documents received and controls/monitors disposition of approval and updating processes.
7. Reconciles on a scheduled and recurring basis the position control information with the Accounting and Budget responsible party.
8. Produces reports for management which assist in the hiring, budgeting and union negotiations process.
9. Identifies software failures and is responsible for reporting them and getting timely action to correct and assists in problem solving.
10. Assists in the control of position change that occurs on a daily basis, which affects the number of positions, job titles, and organization chart by position.
11. Prepares a daily analysis and reconciliation of physical and financial positions to systems of record and control spreadsheets to support reporting accuracy and controls.
12. Supports and maintains the General Organization's internal control environment to ensure that all risk policies and trading controls are complied with.
13. Provides ad hoc analysis and decision support information for the General Organization. Preparing reports for decision making with high standard in terms of accuracy and quality including p roviding top management on the total number of position/ jobs within the General Organization.
14. Serves as back-up to allow for continuous coverage on all desks at all times.
15. Supports the development and evaluates the implementation of position control processes to achieve HRM and Organizational strategies.
16. Assists the business processes by means of designing & developing appropriate database, training, and orientation that will be concerned with manpower/position control activities.
17. Assists to create standardization, and with standardized procedures that ensure position control requirements.
18. Assists to develop a tool to control position changes (old add new, relocate, delete, change job title, trade-off, upgrade, down grade) in order to ensure strict control over position changes within General Organization.
19. Ensures a systematic implementation, update and monitoring of positions in accordance to the approved organization charts/position changes.
20. Collaborates and assists human resource services in order to have a proper input of allocating manpower on positions and building hierarchies.
21. Participates in setting up/ maintaining the reporting infrastructure for Human Resource/ Payroll on Functional Aspects.
22 . Ensures that all transactions processed through all assigned services/ functions are authentic and are in accordance with Hospital policies, procedures and government regulations as applicable.
23. Monitors and evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery process; assess and monitors workload, administrative and internal reporting relationships; identifies opportunities for improvement.
24. Participates in self and others education, training and developments.
25. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
26. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Master's or Bachelor Degree in Management Information System, Human Resources Management, Hospital/Health Care Administration, Business Administration or other related discipline in a large hospital healthcare institution, government institution, business corporate or any related organization is required.
One (1) year of related experience with Master's Degree or Three (3) years with Bachelor Degree is required.
Three (3) years or related experience with Master's or five (5) years with Bachelor's Degree is required.
Knowledge about Healthcare industry, and Information Technology preferred.