- Ensure safe and efficient operations of all outside marina facilities including the trailer boat launch, fuel dock and hoists
- Interact with a diverse group of people throughout the day providing excellent customer service at every opportunity
- Operate vehicles, equipment and tools required for daily marina operations (portable pump-outs, net reels, dock hoists, forklifts, skiffs and other vessels)
- Perform daily inspections and conduct security checks throughout the marina, secure vessels not in good standing, note discrepancies, contact owners when necessary
- Maintain the marina s clean and neat appearance
- Respond to, contain, and clean up hazmat spills and notify emergency response, as needed.
- Work primarily outside, often in inclement weather, with frequent interruptions in a fast-paced setting
- Work a schedule that includes weekends and holidays while maintaining a neat appearance in provided uniform and PPE
- Perform other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned
The ideal candidate should have at least one (1) year supervisory experience in a similar role in a 5 stars hotel, a good general knowledge of boats, boat-handling, knots and splices etc., preferably with appropriate certificate of competency, very good communication skills both oral and written.
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :
Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Front Desk