• Optimize access and pricing potential of Sanofi products by creating compelling value for payers/HTAs and by transforming our partnership with payer stakeholders
• Accountable for the definition of the Value & Access Strategy/Pricing strategy and coordinating the implementation of the access strategy with the regulatory and PA
• Develop the most favourable conditions for the access and the maintenance of our products on the market
• Ensure the accessibility of SANOFI products to the target patient population in a minimum time and at the optimal price throughout the commercial life.
• Drive consistent engagement with PA stakeholders, within MOH, while ensuring compliance, transparency, and best practice stakeholder management principles
• Understand the regulatory environment and identify the key external stakeholders in the registration and market access process.
***2 opened vacancies are available for this position***
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Environment analysis , External stakeholders management, and Public Affairs:
• Maintain an updated knowledge of healthcare policy, economic and HTA ( Health Technology assessment ) Environment (e.g. relevant pricing and reimbursement criteria used by payers)
• Identify Market Access requirements and opportunities to expand patient access
• Anticipate access hurdles ( e.g. price referencing system , reimbursement and listing processes ) as solutions to minimize them
• Benchmark competitors market access strategies to better position SANOFI products
• Establish a mapping of market access stakeholders and create and maintain long-term relationships with key leaders/influencers/experts in Health Economics, Pricing and Reimbursement
• Anticipate & communicate internally on risk and opportunities related to products and market access conditions.
• Work closely with HEOR/HTA Pricing, and Field Market Access Position
• Partner with the Health authorities in strategic projects/activities, providing input to the new regulations & guidelines as appropriate.
• Developing and keeping very good relations with important and key MOH stakeholders with continuous engaging with them in order to meet our business challenges
• Building trust and developing a strong partnership with the MOH Regulatory/Pricing/technical Department
Develop Market Access/Maintenance Plans:
• Gain Access and maintain price, reimbursement from early phases to launch and throughout the lifecycle.
• Optimize the perceived value of new products in market , across disease areas , through specific pricing & market access plans ( from launch to post patent expiry )
• Define Payer Marketing plans and develop an efficient and targeted communication adapted to the needs of each payer. A Market Access Plan should include:
• Adapted value proposition based on local unmet need and substantiated by epidemiology data and medico-economic benefit ; leveraging data from local epidemiological analysis and health outcome studies when appropriate
• Strategic pricing recommendations including innovative contracting (e.g. tiered pricing, extending offerings)
• Evidence and added value gap analysis
• Effective stakeholders management plan
• Cross functional action plan to achieve patient access
• In charge of payer training.
• Ensure monitoring and timely implementation of access strategy and coordination of deliverables (e.g. Value Story, Price & reimbursement dossier, HE dossier, local or adapted global economic models , RWE ( Real World Evidence ) , comparison to SOC ( standard of care ) , data in sub populations
• Define and execute market access tactics in cross functional teams (e.g. contracting , extended offering , affordability)
• Lead local payers research and prepares payers materials as appropriate.
Market Access internal cooperation:
• Coordinate with medical , marketing and commercial teams to establish value of portfolio of ( new/in market ) products for pricing , reimbursement and patient access\