Marketing Research Intern
Making a Difference in Kantar Ready to be a Catalyst?
Interested in building an exciting career in Market Research? If you are looking for a global organization that offers exciting career opportunities and growth potential; a stimulating and collaborative work environment based on respect; and the perfect mixture of professional empowerment, autonomy and knowledgeable support from leadership you may have found your new home.
By joining our team, you ll be part of the 30,000 colleagues and 9 world leading research, data and insight brands that make up Kantar. Kantar is passionate about our people, our business and our clients. Leading through innovation, we consistently challenge ourselves to discover and embrace new and creative ways to deliver exceptional insights for clients.
The Market Research Intern position sits within the Research Practice of Kantar and will be based in Cairo, Egypt. The Research Practice executes primary, custom consumer insights market research studies and delivers highly impactful insights to clients across different industries.
This is a paid Full Time internship for 3-6 months.
At the End of Your Internship, You Will Know
• What the full experience of a quantitative research engagement encompasses
• How to effectively manage project schedules and deadlines in a real world setting
How to navigate meeting dynamics in a professional office setting, both internally and with clients
• How to communicate and manage third party vendors
• What is involved when translating business issues into highly strategic and visual deliverables for our clients (i.e. telling a story with the data)
You will be Responsible For
• Accuracy of online survey programming for content, skip logic, spelling, etc.
• Managing third party vendors and the work they produce related to programming of questionnaires
Reviewing draft questionnaires and managing client & programming edits/updates
Coordinating questionnaire translations, including English pretests to assure accuracy
• Participating in adverse events training and submitting reports as needed
• Special projects related to report development
Does This Sound Like You?
The ideal candidate will have an academic background in business, marketing, market research, economics, statistics psychology, or life sciences (can be related course work or research projects) Previous internship experience within Marketing industry is a plus!
• Team player who has the ability to work closely with others as well as independently
• Must possess strong attention to detail, multi-tasking and organizational abilities
• Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
• Sense of urgency necessary to meet goals, objectives, and deadlines
• Demonstrate leadership abilities, accountability, and initiative
• Strong Microsoft Office skills a must, specifically MS Word, Excel and Power Point
• SPSS knowledge a plus but not required
Other Benefits of Kantar Internships
• Office space and laptop during internship
• Social office gatherings throughout the year (i.e. Lunch n Learns, team building activities )
Cairo, Downtown MallEgypt
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Join our team and you ll be part of the 30,000 colleagues and 9 world leading research, data and insight brands that make up Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients around the globe to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.