Posted Date: Jul 01, 2018
Marketing and PR Specialist
Minimum 9 years experience in the professional Public Relations and/or Corporate Communications environment.
Extensive experience of generating significant levels of sponsorship - preferably in a complex international event context
Bachelor's degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, business or a communications-related field
To develop, establish and maintain marketing, PR strategies and Sponsorship to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of World Skills Asia.
PRINCIPLE TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Effectively lead, develop and manage World Skills Asia Media, Campaigns and Policy, ensuring strong cross-function coordination, robust joint planning, high performance, continuous improvements and ongoing delivery of quality results.
2. Be responsible for the following:
Developing and implementing the overall Sponsorship and Marketing strategy
Devising the World Skills Asia framework of rights and benefits for Sponsors;
Researching companies and organisations with the potential to sponsor World Skills Asia;
Securing Sponsors using a systemic and targeted approach;
Preparing and finalising commercial partnership agreements with the Sponsors o
Proactively maintaining a high level of engagement with Sponsors in the run up to and during Events.
3. Establish project teams and successfully lead to ensure the coordination and delivery of campaigns/media/public affairs activity to time and within budget.
4. Effective communication with local and international stakeholders.
5. Create and present World Skills Asia goals and objectives to external entities for promotion and awareness.
6. Produce campaign analytics reports as required.
7. Assists with the development, writing, and communication of Marketing plans, promotional recaps, creative briefs, project recommendations, and presentations.
8. Assists with writing and editing of promotional literature, newsletters, direct marketing, and Internet marketing projects.
9. Develops opportunities to add additional value to other department initiatives including Internet Marketing, Direct Marketing, Tradeshow Development, etc.
10. Participates in regular strategy meetings and develops new programs and initiatives.
11. Analyzes Marketing and competitive data and consolidates findings to support local and national
12. Collaborate with regional marketing teams to identify opportunities to nurture pathways
13. Monitor all processes and implement improvements to enhance marketing productivity.
14. Assists in theme and content development for a variety of projects.
15. Reviews various Marketing materials and make recommended edits.
16. Any additional task as required.
An expert in market-research
Has the ability to implement a large scale Sponsorship strategy for a complex international event
Comprehensive experience in marketing plans for TVET programmes.
Motivated to listen and learn with high attention to detail and organization
Ability to handle multiple assignments at the same time.
Efficient communicator, self-directed and energetic
Strong analytical and planning skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, networking skills, ability to build strong relationships.
Experience of representing an organization to a wide range of audiences, including at the most senior levels externally.