Will be responsible for selling to customers.
• Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI s.
• Setting sales and marketing KPI s to manage activity within the team.
• Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
• Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
• Ensuring the sales team update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
• Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
• Sending marketing emails to customers via the CRM.
• Managing the company s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
• Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
• Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
• Researching potential target industries and customers.
• Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
• Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimized to maximize inbound sales opportunities.
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
• Excellent command of English language is a Must.
• 6-8 years working experience in marketing and sales.
• Real estate experience is add value.
• Strong Organizational, communication, analytical, writing skills.
• Content Creator.