Our Client ( Water Treatment Industry ) is looking for a French Speaking Marketing Communication Manager
Terms & Condition:
Work Location : Dubai but willing to travel ( Middle East region )
Assignment : Direct Hire
Working days / hours : 5 days a week / 8 hours per day
Current location of the Candidate : Preferably in UAE
• Plan and execute marketing and communication activities for company & its entities in the Middle East. Coordinating key corporate communications and marketing activities, under supervision, with all its stakeholders.
• Coordinating with external agencies, including marketing, advertising, PR, IT, design and other advisers.
• Taking a leading role in managing the company's social media channels.
• Assisting the company's internal communications initiatives.
• Providing diligent support to the Country Managing Director on communications and marketing issues
Overall responsibilities, delegated authorities and accountability
• Development of activity & planning: Assist in developing a full year activity budget plan based on the company & its entities' objectives.
• Representative role: Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues (regional & corporate level), suppliers and partner organizations with the agreement and the support of the management team.
• Event organization: Manage the organization and planning. Lead and attend the event initiatives such as corporate events (conferences, seminars, and exhibitions), stakeholders' days, Veolia days and press conferences.
• Trade Marketing: Support Business Development by organizing events (workshops, emailing). Create press clipping on key topics if needed. Work with third parties to promote and sponsor solutions and projects in the Middle East: Chamber of commerce, industry associations, school program projects.
• Business tools: Develop and maintain a commercial library that will consist of presentations on Veolia three business lines, leaflets/brochures, references sheets, references lists and standard content for tender proposal in the field of Water, Waste and Energy services delivered by Veolia. The Marketing Manager will help for the writing and the design of offers, presentations, and business development or reporting materials. He/She will proofreading copy, design (in collaboration with a graphic agency if needed) as well as the effective distribution of these materials.
• Internal Communication: Support the organization of Veolia's internal activities and change management strategy.
• Web ecosystem: In charge of the web ecosystem of the Middle East (content management, liaison with head office, coordination with joint ventures) and the Social Media channels (LinkedIn, Youtube,etc.).
• Branding: He/she implements and follow-up of the Veolia branding in the region (corporate, JV projects). Ensure that the company logo and brand image is not misused on any platform .
• Apply the Quality & Safety procedures for operations bound to their activities
Experience & Qualification
• BA/MA degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or similar
• 2-3 year(s) of experience in Marketing/Communications in a MNC. Previous work experience in a similar sector would be a plus.
Specific Knowledge & Technical Skills
• Content development and writing skills (Level )
• Language: English (Fluent), French (Fluent), Arabic (Advantageous)
• Managing a website and portal - confident with Content Management System.
• Experience on Drupal would be a plus.
• MS Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
• Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
• Community Management
• Creativity (Level )
• Communication (Level )
• Networking/Relationship Building (Level )
• Time and organization skills (Level )
• Risk and initiative taker (Level )