A Marketing coordinator will work with the Marketing manager to assist with the execution of content creation & implementation of the marketing plan, to increase the hotel brand awareness.
What will I be doing?
As Marketing Coordinator, you will work with the Marketing Manager to assist with the creation of content and implementation of the marketing plan, to increase hotel brand awareness. Specifically, a Marketing Coordinator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Support the development of promotional activities, marketing channels and the production of marketing materials for specific events
• Manage and promote the hotel on Hilton branded websites, channels & media
• Work effectively with local suppliers & third party partners, including local media, and maintain professional working relationships with local official bodies
• Communicate effectively, to target markets, the amenities and benefits of the hotel; including food & beverage, conferences & events, leisure facilities, and other hotel services
• Work closely across all hotel departments, seeking proactive opportunities and planned promotions to address specific business challenges, as required
• Work within marketing budgets by using resources effectively
What are we looking for?
A Marketing Coordinator / Graphic designer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Ability to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
• Intermediate level of IT, Graphic designing skills & Social Media management
• Proven organisational and planning skills
• Ability to work under pressure at all times
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Previous Hotel or leisure sector experience
• Previous Marketing or Graphic Designing experience in a similar environment
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!