Marketing Coordinator Role
The Middle East Region Marketing Coordinator will work under the direction of the senior marketing staff and office leadership to organize and develop marketing material and support responses to requests for qualifications, proposals, presentations, etc. The work will range from research, scheduling, and participating in strategy/brainstorming sessions to drafting content and the coordination of document production.
• Professional experience in marketing and communications; prior knowledge of marketing for professional services firms or the real estate industry, including RFPs, RFQs, EOIs, is a plus.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with grammatical accuracy
• Self-motivator and a great collaborator
• Ability to thrive in high volume, deadline driven environment
• Strong graphic communication and design skills
• Competency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
• Bachelor Degree
Responsibilities of a marketing coordinator include:
• Manage and organize of multiple projects with fast-paced deadlines
• Support regional marketing collateral development including research, graphic design, writing, and coordination
• Support regional proposal responses, presentations, etc. including research, graphic design, writing, and coordination
• Learn Gensler s portfolio of work, practice areas, and broad firm capabilities, and understand how to leverage that experience to position the firm for new business opportunities.
• Support award submissions, media relations, events, and other opportunities for public exposure.
• Maintain resources and information systems, including digital databases, knowledge management platforms, CRM software, boilerplate content, publications and promotional materials, and regular business development reports.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
Please submit a cover letter and resume. The cover letter, in no more than two pages, should address the minimum qualifications and should communicate the reasons why the candidate s skill set and background is ideal for this role.
Industry Type :
Architecture / Interior Designing
Functional Area :
Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing