A Marketing Coordinator - Social Media will work and assist in the implementation of the marketing plan to increase hotel brand awareness of Hilton's newest resort and entertainment complex in Qatar. The Salwa Beach Resort is to become one of the largest resorts in the Middle East. It spreads along a 3.5km pristine beach front on the southwest coast of Qatar. Managed by Hilton, it will have 362 hotel rooms and residential units with private beaches, a world-class leisure and waterpark, sports club, marina, dive center, health club, spa, restaurants, cinemas and retail space. The resort is scheduled to open in 2020 and can be found on Google and YouTube under its working title 'Salwa Beach Resort'.
What will I be doing?
As Marketing Coordinator - Social Media will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Communicate effectively, to target markets, the amenities and benefits of the hotel, including hotel refurbishments, food and beverage provisions, conference, banqueting and events
• Work with local third party partners, including local media, and maintain professional working relationships with local official bodies
• Create and maintain a comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the hotel
• Work closely across all hotel departments, seeking proactive opportunities and planned promotions to address specific business challenges, as required
• Support the development of promotional activities, marketing channels and the production of marketing materials for specific events
• Manage and promote the hotel on Hilton branded websites
• Work within marketing budgets by using resources effectively
• Maintain a comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the Hotel