Key job tasks of marketing executive
1. Create marketing plans geared toward end users for each key product within portfolio, in line with strategy and targets and within budget.
2. Work with the in-house designer to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
3. Work with the business innovations department to develop new ideas for reaching end user markets using the latest in electronic technologies.
4. Communicate to rest of marketing team about new innovations and how they can be used to leverage marketing efforts.
5. Write copy for each product, reflecting key messages, features and benefits.
6. Involve key stakeholders for product at each stage of campaign, and report results once completed.
7. Preparation & delivery of marketing plan within key objective.
8. Events planning, organization and execution.
9. Copy writing of articles, marketing materials etc.
10. Liaison with media and publishers as required.
11. Ensuring that all marketing materials do no deviate from the established.
12. Brand image of the business.
13. Market research and competitor analysis.
14. Maintains up to date with professional sector news.
15. Supporting the development of the website.
16. Focus on both business growth and client retention.
17. Use email, adwords and other electronic marketing techniques to inform customers of new products and generate sales.
18. Create and implement marketing communications for books from pre-publication to post-publication.
19. Liaise with Events Coordinator to maximise visibility at conferences, including compiling a list of products and literature to display/demo, producing delegate inserts, etc.
20. Where appropriate, attend key conferences to manage booth, do customer interviews and focus groups.
21. Keep website up to date as necessary using the internal web administration tools.
22. Where possible, cross market and raise the profile of the other products and services, including scientific consultancies and mycological services.
23. Perform market research to assess viability of potential new products and to measure success of recent campaigns.
24. Develop business strategies and achieve performance targets.
25. Generate leads for products and services.
26. Attend to customers queries and provide appropriate solutions.