The App Store is the world's most innovative software store, delivering amazing experiences that improve the lives of hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iMessage and Mac customers around the world. The Marketing team is seeking a dynamic, passionate App Store Marketing Manager to join our Marketing organization with a focus on driving awareness and traffic to the App Store while also helping app developers achieve even greater success on our platforms.
You will work closely with the editorial and business teams and third-party app developers to create, execute, optimize and analyze compelling marketing campaigns that drive traffic to the App Store, app downloads and meaningful engagement. This role will help developers in key categories such as games and entertainment by working with global cross-functional departments to execute app marketing that drives traffic, downloads and billings to the App Store. In addition, you will leverage your industry knowledge to inform and guide the development of App Store features, tools and programs.
The ideal candidate is an experienced app marketing professional. Candidate must bring an insatiable appetite for apps and extensive knowledge of the marketing strategies and tactics used to build and grow successful app businesses. This person will have the proven ability to drive innovative, highly visible and successful app marketing campaigns. They will have demonstrated success with live service app marketing and deep familiarity with analytics.
• Experience developing and executing compelling marketing programs
• Experience with iPhone and iPad app user acquisition, growth, retention and/or engagement marketing, with experience in games, kids and/or education
• Familiarity with the mobile app ecosystem in international markets
• Deep knowledge of app business models including subscription and freemium
• Strong experience in all aspects of marketing campaign execution, including messaging, creative direction, delivery and reporting
• Self starter with experience creating marketing programs, products or campaigns to drive growth, retention and engagement
• Experience building internal and external relationships to inform and influence key marketing strategies and outcomes
• Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Strategic thinker with an analytical mindset
• Familiarity with App Store product page best practices and optimization techniques to improve download conversion rates
• Experience with strategic internal and/or external partner relationship management
Drive measurable and consistent traffic and awareness to the App Store through innovative marketing programs.
Support developer marketing in the Arab World, Turkey, and Africa. Helping developers to drive customers to the App Store through owned marketing channels, and the marketing mix.
Establish, nurture and deepen relationships with App developers to enable creation of innovative co-marketing strategies, which drive customers to the App Store.
Review and approve developer marketing materials; provide constructive feedback to facilitate stronger developer marketing executions.
Create and maintain partnerships with out top tier App developers to promote other aspects of the Apple ecosystem focusing on Apple Music.
Oversee priority campaigns, including front line releases, cultural events, partnerships other strategic priorities.
Manage developer communications to support key App Store initiatives, including support for App Store editorial, and key App Store marketing projects.
Coordinate general distribution of App Store marketing tools, assets and guidelines.
Monitor developer campaigns & compile successful developer case studies for internal distribution.
Execute and plan App Store marketing activity through owned social & CRM channels to support key developer marketing campaigns, and App Store priorities.
Conduct regular in depth analysis of online platforms and Ad networks for internal distribution.
Project manage existing App Store marketing partnerships, providing a central contact point for internal cross-functional communication.
Provide operational support for App Store marketing partnerships including content curation, administration and redemption tracking.
Fluent in English. Arabic or Turkish a plus.
This position is based in Dubai.