Responsible for developing a vibrant marketing program to stimulate demand and to position all outlets and Sense Spa to reflect their unique personality (in keeping with the brand direction of Rosewood.) by working closely with Hotel departments and marketing partners. Drives guests and revenues of individual outlets, and Sense Spa.
• Manage marketing resources to optimize the revenue potential of the total hotel operation.
• Develop a program of highly innovative marketing events/activities, to ensure that Rosewood Abu Dhabi has a creative schedule of events and communication, tailored to each business/outlet.
• Organize the Marketing priorities and tactics for Rosewood Residence, Serviced Apartments.
• Work with the Operation team to build a well-coordinated plan of marketing activities for each a) Outlets b) Sense Spa c) Residence d) Weddings e) Weekend markets. Engage positively with the Operational teams to harness their great ideas, and deploy as part of the marketing agenda.
• Define the tactical marketing priorities of each outlet, & Sense Spa and to plan implement and control a yearly program of events, activities and campaigns that supports the positioning of each business and develops awareness and revenue flow.
• Communicate deployment for the Rosewood Residence, and the practical marketing program to support the positioning of the Rosewood Residence.
• Work closely with Director of Communication, to develop tasteful creative concepts that accurately reflect the positioning and personality of each restaurant or business.
• Work in partnership with the Director of Communication to ensure that all campaigns are approved in accordance with the hotels Communication strategy.
• Fully respect and work within corporate identity guidelines as defined in the graphic standards manual.
• Work with third party organizations such as banks, airlines and retail operations for a mutual shared marketing benefit.
• Drive a revenue pipeline of demand through creative execution of marketing tactics.
• Translate business objectives into practical marketing program that can be effectively communicate to target audiences through an integrated program of marketing communication.
• Strive to exceed his personal and departmental Business Based Objectives set in conjunction with the Director of Communication.
• Build effective fresh databases and Maintain accurate guest data integrity.
• Define the tactical marketing priorities of each outlet & Sense Spa and to plan implement and control a yearly program of events, activities and campaigns that supports the positioning of each business and develops awareness and revenue flow.
• Keep abreast of new revenue tools available to help identify niche marketing ideas, that will support innovation and creativity
• Support the core strategy (by market segment) of Rosewood Abu Dhabi s launch marketing campaign
• Prepare statistical reports that reflect a return on investment of key marketing initiatives.
• Prepares applicable monthly revenue statistical reports that accurately reflect both the historical and future business trends for Rooms, F&B and C&B.
• Weekly review of the Guest profile information to ensure this is being collected as per SOP.
• Understand the positioning and channels of distribution for the high end wedding market, and to tailor our wedding solution respecting the local culture.
• Build a coherent summary marketing plan for each business, (based on a tactical view)
• Define marketing tactics for Residence Serviced Apartments, to optimize revenue flow.
• Ensure the event calendar of activities is professionally reflected within web and E-commerce strategy (in line with Rosewood policy.)
• Ensure that all internal guests are made aware of relevant advertising/pr and events and that current product knowledge is of the highest standard.
• Carries out other duties that may from time to time be assigned by Director of Marketing.
• Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
• Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
• Experience: Minimum two years experience in an applied Service Sector , Marketing role. Mandatory knowledge of E-commerce and Digital Marketing.
• Education: College degree.
• General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a creative, clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
• Technical Skills: Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale marketing projects from conception through implementation; strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development