The Marketing Executive will lead the establishment and development to meet the Marketing Strategies, Goals and Objectives set by the Chairman & Managing Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Develops and maintains effective strategic relationships with key stakeholders including Sales, Production, and Suppliers
2. Networks with all possible local, national and international professionals within the Marketing discipline to set up market or position the company or the product ranges of KDD.
3. Ensures the development of effective and innovative strategies to product launching, governance, positioning and expansion in present or new markets
Strategy Development-Planning and Reporting
1. Takes a proactive role in the formulation of future strategic objectives and delivering agreed upon results based on targeted SMART Objectives, discussed, debated and decided upon as to ratification.
2. Ensures strong strategic and annual planning processes are coordinated with all stakeholders to produce effective plans for approval by the Management.
3. Ensures all financial and non-financial figures/ requirements are met on a timely and regular basis.
4. Ensures constant open and clear communication with Management in a timely, totally transparent and on a no surprises basis is regularly transmitted.
Staff and Contractor Management and Leadership
1. Builds and maintains a high-performance culture through effective performance management, communication and coaching of staff as well as service providers.
2. Provide clear leadership and promote and foster a team culture consistent with the organizations values.
3. Ensuring the recruitment of appropriately skilled staff to positions, and establishing appropriate remuneration levels and performance based conditions for staff within the framework agreed to by the Management.
1. Ensures the day-to-day marketing team deliverables based on the agreed upon basic and main Marketing strategy and framework agreed with the Top Management.
2. Implement stringent project management processes to ensure the timely and cost-effective development of the key projects undertaken by KDD geographical and vertical expansion, from a Marketing perspective.
3. Maintains effective efficient working relationships with all executives all working towards the achievement of the company goals and objectives.
4. Develop and manage performance-based contracts for the achievement of agreed upon projects.
5. Performs any duty assigned by the line
6. Processes any cross training as mandated by the line
7. Alternates for colleagues when requested by the management
8. Act as a Brand Defender: protect and promote existing brands, monitor their equity, build new
9. Stand as a Consumer Advocate: intimately understand the needs, habits, and mind set of consumers, translating these into product innovations and service improvements
10. Research Champion: cherry pick research agencies, regularly challenging their capabilities, methodologies, cost, and output
11. Knowledge Integrator: Maintain and update consumer and market intelligence for core categories, brands, and markets; ensure the intelligence is properly disseminated, on a timely basis, and gainfully used by the organization Leader: Maintain, motivate and manage an A team of professionals
12. Spymaster: Monitor competitors, strategies, study their tactics, preempt their moves and counter their offensives
13. Smooth Operator: Align marketing function meticulously with stakeholders and maintain smooth, efficient, dynamic flows with sales, manufacturing, finance, and supply chain functions as well as advertising, design, and media agencies
14. Achiever: Constantly monitor performance, meeting and exceeding targets, closely controlling costs
15. Maestro: Orchestrate marketing activities across markets in tandem with Sales, Ad Agency, and Media Agency
16. Comply with Health, Safety and Environment regulations and working practices of KDD and the State of Kuwait when carrying out duties
17. Structure, strategy and implementation of the Marketing short and long term business plans,
18. Coordination and collaboration with counterparts to be able to deliver committed to services
19. Market needs and demands being proactive and not reactive to the market
20. lead through example, develop and train staff members to handle portfolios / projects.
21. Budget in preparation, expenditures, returns on invested capital, cost analysis in coordination with production / sales / finance in relation to sustainability and profitability of the business.
22. Develops Marketing strategies campaigns road shows media etc. for and on behalf of agents and partners globally
23. Implements the strategic plan in coordination with all concerned staff and Chief Professional Executives
24. Performs the Marketing Business Plan