Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors
• Identifying marketing opportunities and assessing new commercial projects and business developments opportunities.
• Regulate marketing spend, drive profitability growth and report on, to senior managers.
• Monitor profitability per products, franchise, and areas, to support decision making process, in coordination with department managers, for optimum resources allocation.
• Working with the marketing team, innovating organization marketing communications, while ensuring their motivation, empowerment, and participation in decision making.
• Recommend and administer policies, SOPs and KPIs, enhancing operations.
• Direct, monitor, and evaluate sales and marketing activities versus objectives.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
• Develop balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
Industry Type :
Metals / Steel / Iron / Aluminium / Fabrication
Functional Area :
Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing