Wolters Kluwer Health's Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our flagship products include UpToDate, Lexicomp, Medi-Span, and Emmi Solutions. Our talented team of physician editors, pharmacists, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare professionals provide optimal care for their patients.
The Clinical Effectiveness team mission is to improve care worldwide. To achieve this vision, CE has strived to deeply understand the challenges facing clinicians and provider organizations as they evolve their work-flow to cope with changing regulatory payment pressures while striving to deliver high quality and effective care.
The Regional Enterprise Marketing Manager is responsible for collaborating with Clinical Effectiveness country leaders, marketing and sales to develop and support the execution of the Go-to-Market strategy for assigned markets. They will be the in-market expert and support efforts to drive market intelligence (primary and secondary market research), opportunity analysis, competitive and pain point analysis, and local persona development. In their role as market expert they will also manage PR/AR and Thought Leadership programs in the market. They will develop and execute the marketing plan focused on building awareness, generating high quality C-Suite sales leads, and maximizing budgets. This position is responsible for meeting the regional demand generation goals and monitoring performance to exceed goals. This role will report to the Associate Director - Marketing, EMEA located in the U.K.
Develop and maintain a deep understanding of assigned markets. Become the local expert on Wolters Kluwer Clinical Effectiveness customers and market; develop and maintain an understanding of the regional healthcare market dynamics, actively monitoring, communicating and acting upon changes relevant to customers and competition
• Gather and report customer/prospect intelligence to sales and cross-functional teams
• Support efforts to drive market intelligence (primary and secondary market research), opportunity analysis, competitive and pain point analysis, and local persona development
• Support segmentation analysis and packaging/pricing strategies
• Support development of regional Customer Groups
• Validate new applications, solutions and products in market.
Collaborate closely with MEA country manager, Clinical Effectiveness marketing and sales to develop and execute the marketing plan
• Create and execute awareness and ROI-focused lead generation campaigns, working with local agencies, partners and internal WK teams to scale up campaigns and increase reach across the region
• Work with the country manager to develop and implement go-to-market plans for target markets across the MEA region.
• Ensure regional strategy complements and supports global marketing objectives
• Work closely with regional sales team to ensure they are aware and involved in the marketing activities and provide feedback.
• Work with regional marketing team to share learning and best practice
Develop effective localized messaging, content and positioning to differentiate Wolters Kluwer Clinical Effectiveness solutions in the market, and communicate the benefits to multiple personas
• Working with internal corporate marcomm team to adapt existing or create new messaging and content for CXO and clinical user audiences that is compelling and relevant to the MEA market
• Work with local PR agency, event agency and media organisations to devise and implement a high impact PR, media engagement and thought leadership programs in the region.
Generate high quality, CHAMP qualified leads; manage lead pipeline in CRM tool, for the region.
• Partner with the country manager and wider sales team to establish regional relationships with key companies, advocates, key opinion leaders and resources, deliver high-quality C-Suite lead introductions.
• Create and manage a qualified, accurate marketing opportunity pipeline that is reviewed weekly and converts to new business with a 20% conversion rate.
Organize, coordinate and execute marketing campaigns and events.
• Proactively identify challenges and trends in the market and develop marketing campaigns that address target customer needs.
• Work across corporate functional areas to development and execute plans.
• Track and report to all stakeholders the project timeline, sales results and marketing performance.
• Ensure successful execution of plans; on time and on budget.
• Manage and execute campaigns in marketing automation tool, Marketo
Support Retention and Channel Partner programs
• Drive usage/awareness during trials as well as in new and existing accounts in partnership with Retention Marketing team and local customer success team.
• Work with local channel partner manager to effectively recruit, onboard, enable new channel partners to help ensure partners are delivering against revenue targets
• Support efforts to improve Channel Partner performance provide ongoing support by providing guidance, assets and sharing ideas across the partner base in Middle East and Africa
Skills / Abilities:
• Strategic thinker with 10+ years of marketing execution experience across a range of marketing activities: digital marketing, lead generation, event management, content marketing, PR and media engagement.
• Proven success in working in a global, multi cultural organization.
• Experience implementing successful demand generation campaigns that deliver highly qualified C-Suite leads for solutions offering.
• Highly self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and demonstrated excitement for new challenges and opportunity.
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and positive business relationships.
• Strong organizational and project management skills, attention to detail
• Proven ability to work with sales teams and management
• Experience in market analysis
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Prior healthcare experience preferred
B.A. or B.S. degree
Minimum 10 years of directly relevant, hands-on enterprise marketing experience
Willingness to travel 15% - 30% of time to cover geography of assigned territory
Preferred locations: Dubai, UAE
All Locations: ARE-Dubai-Healthcare City