Vezeeta is a groundbreaking healthcare startup in MENA, with over three million users, a growing portfolio of products, and an expanding geographical footprint. As talent flocks to land in our nest, we single out the most promising caliber and set of skills that would add value and diversity to our team in the MENA region.
Vezeeta s disruptive strategy, proven working model, and strong financial backing from major Saudi, global, and regional investors earned it rank by Forbes as one of the top three startups in MENA. The company currently operates in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, and Lebanon. And we re far from done!
Focused on improving the way healthcare services are deployed, for both patients and providers, Vezeeta revolutionized the healthcare industry. Using proprietary digital cloud-based solutions, the company transformed clinic and physician bookings by creating a singular platform enabling comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every specialty across a multitude of insurance purveyors and medical networks.
Our vision is to create a transformational experience for online healthcare access!
Here s what an ordinary day looks like, you will:
• Capitalize on our market leadership to find opportunities for increased bookings
• Analyze the current status of bookings of the different services in the market and tackling as many hurdles and bottlenecks as possible.
• Create an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
• Work closely with all parts of the company to ensure the commercial goals of the brand are met.
• Develop and sustain strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
• Plan marketing activation campaigns that would move the bookings needle for a certain segment or product
• Develop high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
• Manage external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
• Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
• Forecast, measure and report results on various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co- branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
• Budget-management skills and proficiency.
You re going to need this to carry out this job
• Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
• 7+ years experience in marketing whether digital marketing, product marketing or trade marketing.
• Full understanding of the product and provider and consumer life-cycle
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
Areas That Play to Your Strengths
If you have
• thorough understanding of tech startups marketing
• good foundation of traditional marketing principles
• entertaining storytelling techniques
• the ability to partner with others
• analytical skills to identify where the problems lie and solve them
*Saudi Nationals Only