Purpose of the Job:
Creation, coordination and implementation of an effective marketing strategy and tactical plans for the MENA business. This is both a strategic and operational role where you will need to ensure the integration of our marketing and sales activities. Working across the customer lifecycle from generating leads and enquiries that can be translated into new business through to pro-actively supporting sales teams with customers in the sales pipeline and engaging our current customer base.
• Partner with the MD and Sales Leaders to create the marketing strategy for near and long term, relying on external market data, research and forecasts; internal revenue trends
• Refine the analysis and sizing of sector opportunity in each of the MENA markets including the assessment of value propositions and competitive postioning
• Develop and implement the annual marketing plan and budget which drives the strategy, collaborating with sales to ensure alignment with business growth objectives and ultimately define the / execute go-to-market tactics
• Work with divisional and group marketing teams to plan and implement omni-channel marketing campaigns for MENA that integrate both online and offline channels, including email, events, webinars, customer open days, whitepapers, digital advertising such as PPC and display ads, social media and optimisation of regional websites through SEO.
• Analyse campaign effectiveness and share insights with the wider Aggreko marketing community, working towards continuous improvement
• Proactively review, localise and manage global /other regions marketing content for regional use where possible, and develop new local content where it s unavailable or unsuitable (brochures, adverts, presentations, PR, web content, case studies, thought leadership, whitepapers etc)
• Work with strategy, sales, product marketing and operations teams to provide advice and build value propositions for developing sectors and associated products and applications across the business
• Coordinate product launches locally, working with the Global Product Marketing team to define launch strategies and surrounding marketing activity
• Manage the MENA exhibition and conference programme, ensuring events deliver engagement opportunities and achieve planned Return on investment.
• Ensure appropriate use of Aggreko branding across MENA locations
• Support deployment of Voice of the Customer (VOC) programme locally, with associated reporting of locally derived insight and customer centred change opportunities with defined stackeholders
• Displays a commitment to Operational Excellence activities.
• Aggreko places a strong emphasis on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and local legislation, and ensure completion and validity of all minimum QHSE training and objectives required by the company.
• Any other duties considered related essential for effective operations and service as requested.
• Bachelor or Specialist Degree in Marketing
• Masters degree or additional qualifications in marketing or related fields (e.g. business, management) is a plus
• 10+ experience in marketing with at least 5 years in B2B candidates with marketing experience in industrial or oil and gas backgrounds is a plus
• Proactive management of offline and online marketing channles, e.g tradeshows, website, social media, B2B internet applications, PPC, SEO
• Understanding of marketing automation, customer enablment, commercial insight / challenger messaging marketing tactics an advantage
• Successful track record and experience in partnering with colleagues in a matrix organisation structure to accomplish company wide objectives
• Team player, ability to work with remote teams
• Well developed interpersonal, coordination & communication skills.
• Fluent command of English language, spoken and written
• Strategic thinker and high ability to translate customer needs into marketing actions and deliverables
• Drive for results a strong desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve step changes in business results.
• Task completion reliable, committed to completing tasks.
• Resilience persistent, positive and self-reliant within given deadlines.
• Accountability drives outcomes by taking personal responsibility.
• Customer focus - understands the importance of customer needs, whether internal or external, focuses on responding to them and develops relationships.
• Working together with others relates to people, engages and builds relationships.
ALWAYS ORANGE - AGGREKO VALUES & BEHAVIOURS:
BE DYNAMIC : Using our entrepreneurial passion to deliver & making great things happen.
• Act like Owners
• Stay Nimble
• Love what we do
BE EXPERT: Using our blend of experience, expertise & planning to keep us ahead of the game.
• Love the Discipline
• Use our expertise
• Excel under pressure
BE TOGETHER: Asking the best of each other, harnessing our skills and diverse