- Work on day-to-day tasks as per the marketing plan, in
consultation with the Marketing Officer.
- Work closely with the Marketing Officer in putting in place an
effective and efficient lead generation programme with well-
crafted campaigns, promotions, and drives to generate
business leads for the organisation. Periodically track and
report on the status of leas working with the sales team.
- In consultation with the Marketing Officer, work with the
Graphic Design team to turn out high quality, impactful
marketing collateral such as Brochures, Leaflets, Handouts,
Banners, Posters, etc.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and standards strictly, and
ensure compliance to branding guidelines across
- Create/manage stationery designs and production.
- Design and compile Topic Newsletters, End of Term
Newsletters and Group Newsletters
- Review, develop and monitor content, production and
distribution of all marketing materials
Web / Digital / Social Media
- Manage and monitor leads generated from the Web and online media
- Manage and monitor web traffic, and work towards increasing web traffic to the site as per agreed metrics.
- Manage and develop all web content for the Site.
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blog, etc. and ensure good following and interaction on these channels as per agreed metrics.
- Plan, Manage, and Execute all events for the company
including Promotional Events, Open Houses, Trade Fairs,
Enrollment Drives, etc.
- Execute all events in a timely manner, adhering to corporate
and branding guidelines.
- Ensure good response and lead generation.
- Work with the Marketing Officer in identifying newsworthy
stories and publicising it using relevant media channels.
- Draft press releases as necessary.
- Coordinate and conduct media interviews along with Senior
- Carrying out market research on other Nurseries, collating
information, including timings, fees, ECAs, calendars,
additional services, locations, etc.
- Analyse and report market research data in a standard
format for the leadership team.
- Benchmark industry best practices and implement in close
consultation with Marketing Manager.
- Plan and Manage all production-related tasks such as
Signage, Branding, Graphics, Collateral, etc.
- Handle on-site photography and videography as required to
be used in various marketing activities and programme
- Work with 3rd party agencies, vendors, service providers as
required, carrying out responsibilities and tasks / executing
as per plan.
Candidate must be at least a graduate. MBA is desirable, not mandatory
At least 2-3 years of experience as a Marketing Executive in an organisation with multiple portfolios/services/or products.
Strong effective communicator with excellent writing skills in English.
Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade-in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
First-hand experience in creating social media posts and using social media tools.
Experience working in the field of new media from a content perspective, including design
Proven commitment to keeping up to date and the latest communication technologies.
Experience working with cross-functional teams and external agencies.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Highly proficient computer skills
Interested candidates can apply on our website: http://www.fortesholdings.com/Careers