, Posted on June 6, 2018
• Create and implement marketing/media plans that include print, online, video, tradeshows, and social networking opportunities.
• Concept and write branded advertising campaigns, white papers, and other technical content.
• Market research to identify effective promotional methods and negotiate media contracts.
• Investigate new media opportunities (print, events, online, advertorials), negotiate rates, and book space.
• Ensure all advertisements are trafficked to the appropriate publications and online venues.
• Manage corporate email signatures and mini signature campaigns.
• Create, maintain and strengthen Company s overall brand in all forms of media (creative and technical writing, online, print, and academic).
• Organize and streamline service offerings into customer-friendly concepts.
• Manage printers and other promotional vendors.
• Manage and ensure consistent branding across all office locations.
Industry Type :
Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area :
Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelor s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or another related field, and at least 3 years related experience.
• Demonstrated background in content management, creative writing, technical writing, advertising concepts, social media, print, media negotiations, and digital advertising.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; and very good skills or knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator,3D max, and Autocad.
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at email@example.com
People also searched for
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job