, Posted on May 25, 2018
• Marketing section head is working jointly with Marketing Manager to ensure the strategic alignment between the organization s goals and the development of marketing campaigns to meet those objectives. This role requires a deep understanding of tele and digital marketing and the key performance indicators used to track specific channels including web, social, paid search, SEO, email, etc., to generate leads for potential sales opportunities.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Conduct market research to assess market opportunity, identify customer behaviours and insights. In addition, give necessary information for the annual sales target forecast.
• Be aware of products and services, industry innovation and thinking, media owners deals/offers and apply knowledge to support the sales team in delivering brilliant client solutions
• Provide research and analysis to manage various issues that arise in the execution of the tactical media plan
Brand & Media Plan Development
• Collaborate with marketing manager and team to drive brand awareness and product penetration.
• Collaborate in creating and executing customer awareness plans for products and services, through naming, messaging, calls, and appropriate digital marketing channels
• Collaborate in activities such as forecasting, branding, positioning, creative concepts
• Responsible for the development and implementation of strategic and external events calendar to drive awareness with new prospects and accelerate existing opportunities
• Responsible for the overarching strategy of the IT Valley corporate website, including UX, design, SEO and content development. Collaborates closely with web development to optimize website content and conversions
• Develop a centralized marketing calendar to include spotlight articles, social media and email campaigns, overseeing their full lifecycle, including creative/copy development, data segmentation, and reporting/analysis
• Organize and manage events for major customers, including program design and execution.
• Handling seasonal gifts and giveaways for active and potential customers
• Delivers prepared sales talks, reading from scripts (with necessary adjustments) that describe products or services, to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
• Explains products or services and prices, and answers questions from customers.
• Answers incoming calls from prospective customers.
• Schedules appointments with prospective customers for sales representatives based on our associates schedules
• Records the customer s personal information accurately in a computer system
• Deals with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company s reputation
• Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases, referring orders for filing.
• Conducts client or market surveys to obtain information about potential customers.
Industry Type :
Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area :
Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor degree in a relevant major
• Fluent in English
• 4-6 years experience in marketing and telemarketing
• Experience in branding and B2B marketing online and live highly desired
• Solid experience in market research, analytics, and segmentation
• Solid understanding of market research, marketing concepts, new brand development and existing brand management & renovation
• Understanding of owned/earned/paid channel management
• Experienced in both marketing & brand strategic planning and execution
• Exposure to an understanding of creative conceptualization, brand idea s generation and media mix planning
• Previous experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, WordPress or other content management system (CMS) is a plus.
• Knowledgeable about social media channels (blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, others) and capable of effectively leveraging them for content.
• Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading, and research skills
• Project management experience is an advantage
• MS Office proficient, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal and client relations skills
• Team player who can build strong relationships with different teams to plan and execute email campaigns and oversee their full life-cycle, including creative/copy development, data segmentation and reporting/analysis
• Entrepreneurial, outside-the-box thinker
• Goal, detail, and results-oriented; extremely organized; and motivated
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize a must
• Solid brand communication skills across all levels internal and external
• Detail-oriented, numerate and analytical
• Project management experience
• Strategic thinking
• Strong interpersonal, presentational skills, good at managing the client relationship
• Creative and innovative thinking
• Planned and organized attention to detail, good sense of art
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People also searched for
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job