• Manage the marketing, content/editorial, blog and press release calendars.
• Write, design and execute creative, engaging email campaigns.
• Develop original story ideas and themes for self-written and contributor blog posts. Manage internal and external blog contributors.
• Develop, optimize and maintain copy to support Prologix messaging and voice across websites, emails, sales and event collateral, press releases, webinars and surveys.
• Coordinate and create marketing presentations, creative briefs, scripts and project timelines.
• Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data.
• Monitor and maintain Prologix social media channels, and engage on social media sites.
• Measure and report on social media impact.
• Serve as the staff Tweeter for various Prologix events and speaking engagements.
• Identify, develop and execute communications strategies for key media contacts and industry influencers; conduct extensive media outreach for events and audience building; and create and maintain media lists and contacts database.
• Write and distribute news releases, fact sheets, case studies, whitepapers, bios, prepared remarks and media pitches.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
• Previous work experience in marketing or related field, with B2B marketing experience preferred
• Ability to organize and write clear, concise and compelling copy for multiple publications and marketing channels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to adapt various writing styles and guidelines. Demonstrated editorial skills.
• A strong creative eye for email and digital design and communications
• Thorough working knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.), online communities and emerging mobile trends
• Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
• Superior attention to detail--organizational and analytical skills are critical
• Professional and positive demeanor, upbeat, personable and total team-player mentality
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficiency in Adobe Create Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Experience with email marketing systems (e.g., icontact or similar)
• Experience with HootSuite and Sprout Social (or similar application) preferred
• Experience with Google Analytics
• HTML working knowledge a major plus
• Working knowledge of SEO strategies