Marketing Specialist Role
Gensler s Middle East Region is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to support business development and market awareness within several practice areas. This position spans both strategic and production work, and is expected to work closely with business developers.
Marketing at Gensler is a communications-based discipline. We create qualifications and proposals, presentations, and other deliverables daily, both print documents and electronic ones across multiple platforms. We look for a high level of skill with InDesign, strong graphic design sense, a love of the design industry and a talent for telling stories about it, great client service, and impeccable organization and project management.
• 3+ years experience, prior experience in marketing and communications; prior knowledge of marketing for professional services firms or the real estate industry, including RFPs, RFQs, EOIs, is a plus.
• Strategic and creative
• Outstanding facilitation skills to build consensus in team settings
• Strong in project management, coordination, and other organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with grammatical accuracy
• Self-motivator and a great collaborator
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong graphic communication and design skills are a plus
• Competency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
• Ability to thrive in a high volume, deadline driven environment
• Experience researching, designing, writing, and producing business proposals, presentations, and other collateral
• Bachelor Degree
Responsibilities of a marketing specialist include:
• Managing multiple marketing projects on fast deadlines that sometimes involve coordination between several global offices.
• Leading the development of marketing collateral such as proposals and presentations, including research, design, writing, and coordination
• Strategize and lead award submissions, media relations, events, and other opportunities for public exposure.
• Learn Gensler s portfolio of work, practice areas, and broad firm capabilities, and understand how to leverage that experience to position the firm for new business opportunities.
• Utilize and maintain resources and information systems, including digital databases, knowledge management platforms, CRM software, boilerplate content, publications and promotional materials, and regular business development reports.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
Please submit a cover letter and resume. Examples or previous work would also be welcomed. The cover letter, in no more than two pages, should address the minimum qualifications and should communicate the reasons why the candidate s skill set and background is ideal for this role.
Industry Type :
Architecture / Interior Designing
Functional Area :
Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing