Assist in handling the annual marketing budget, assigning a new budget
• Assist in driving sales through promotional programs.
• Develop and execute marketing programs to promote Galleria40.
• Create advertisements, webcasts, websites, and direct mail.
• Responsible for the designs, logos, promotional materials like flyers, posters, banners, advertisements, newsletters etc and modified them if necessary.
• Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions.
• Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications.
• Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
• Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.
• Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
• Assist in Developing and executing brand management plans.
• Create and enhance agency and partner relationships.
• Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
• Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.
• Look for key trends, opportunities and challenges within program execution and results. Assess customer behavior across marketing (email, re-marketing, etc.), website, and sales channels and work with campaign owners to implement improvements.
• Design and optimize loyalty campaigns, reporting, and marketing promotion execution designed to increase customer retention and profitability.
• Develop and publish weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports for various audiences from marketing channel owners to executive dashboards. This includes: customer behavior across marketing channels, email campaign performance, and social media trends to inform strategy and drive improvements to programs and the customer experience
Industry Type :
IT - Hardware & Networking
Functional Area :
Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing