To oversee sales and marketing aspect of the day to day transactions, and process to ensure sales targets are met effectively in line with the marketing strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
• Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
• Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
• Achieve full rental occupancy by advertising, filling vacancies, conducting tours, drafting lease documentation, negotiating lease agreements and enforcing lease terms.
• Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
• Formulate, organise and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
• Update knowledge sales related legal documentation and property management.
• Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
• Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
• Influences, communicates, motivates and inspires team members to achieve departmental objectives.
• Monitors and follow-ups on specific tasks and project deliverables.
• Compiles controls and monitors the budget in accordance with budget allocation/limits.
• Drafts, reviews and implements subject matter related policies, regulations, procedures and systems of operations.
• Update and Maintain social media presence at property level and at a corporate level
Provides guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures.
• Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally and globally.
• Maintain accurate information on company website;
• Design promotional web landing pages to track effectiveness of other marketing initiatives
• Seek to minimize marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts to accomplish financial objectives
• Bachelor’s degree with more than 8-15 years in Marketing-Real Estate
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Strong project management/organizational skills.
• Ability to use spreadsheets to analyze data and spot trends.
• Understanding of customer segmentation