, Posted on May 31, 2018
The incumbent of this position is responsible for developing marketing strategies, activities, concepts and creating marketing materials. He/she will be responsible for managing projects, and ensuring the organization s messages are consistent with the developed branding. He/she will be developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking conversions rates of digital marketing; creating promotional; planning meetings, educational fairs and booths; maintaining databases and preparing periodical reports.
• Build on and maintain AMIDEAST branding standards with all marketing communications
• Maintain organization Web site: update the pictures, copy, announcements, promotions, etc.
• Create marketing and public relations strategies and programs for organization wide activities and for specific products and prepare and execute promotional tactics and actions for all AMIDEAST programs and products including launching campaigns for various programs
• Monitor corporate communications plans and strategies for uniformity in message, including templates, tag lines, and logo usage
• Plans meetings and educational exhibitions and fairs by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
• Monitor marketing expenditure and ensure alignment with marketing budget
• Analyze and report on marketing campaigns comparing actual results with plans and forecasts and generate analysis for the performance of the advertisements to all head of department and CD.
• Monitor the creation and publishing of online Ads on social media. This includes designing posts, drafting ad message and adjusting the targeting parameters and producing promotional videos to feature specific projects and program in vaious digital channels with the marketing agency.
• Develop and implement the annual marketing plan for the existing programs.
• Develop and implement the annual business plan for the CMD products/Testing services.
• Implement marketing and advertising campaigns that compliment the sales forecasts
• Develop promotional presentations and coordinate the production of promotional materials for organization wide use including flyers, brochures, posters, booklets and banners.
• Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, new product information, and relaying customer requests.
• Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising while maintaining research database and collect and generate marketing intelligence to support the sales department
• Launch monthly direct marketing (Email & SMS) campaigns to a wide base of audience
• Supervise the work of the social media specialist and review samples of the responses and answers to the questions raised by fans and followers
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :
Marketing / Brand Management / Marketing Research / Digital Marketing
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelor s degree in business, marketing, digital marketing or organizational development
• Professional marketing certificates, training, diploma is preferred.
• At least 5 years of solid experience in the field of marketing with a preference for experience in the area of marketing for NGOs or educational institutions
• Strong experience in and understanding of marketing principles in an education context or related field together with an understanding of the latest technologies in social media
• Deep knowledge and experience with marketing strategy, digital marketing and branding
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Experienced with Adobe Photoshop CS5 or higher.
• Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills.
• Effective project management skills.
• Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
• Should be able to deliver creative and innovative ideas
• Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines while coordinating multiple tasks at the same time.
• Communicate effectively both verbally and in written in English and Arabic
Disclaimer: Naukrigulf.com is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People also searched for
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job