Technical Monitoring & Evaluation
• Contribute to proposal development processes with design of logical frameworks and MEAL inputs as needed.
• Ensure timely development, refinement and effective implementation of MEAL frameworks for CCI programs.
• Support the development and implementation of CCI performance monitoring plans (PMPs) for each program in partnership with CCI program and M&E focal points; ensure regular tracking of progress on all targets and indicators, communicating progress and flagging concerns to the CCI Management Unit where necessary.
• In consultation with CCI Technical Working Group (TWG) and Management Unit colleagues, develop data collection tools and methodologies for each CCI program as needed, including data collection instruments and analysis plans.
• Follow-up with CCI partners to provide support and ensure adherence to CCI s MEAL frameworks, including the MEAL Guidelines and Accountability Guidelines, implementation of PMPs and data collection tools and methodologies; conduct regular reviews, provide structured training and feedback sessions as needed.
• Conduct trainings for enumerators, M&E and program staff at partner agencies on M&E tools and methodologies, mobile data collection, database management, accountability mechanisms, and related topics.
• Participate in CCI TWG meetings and other interagency meetings as needed, ensuring coordination and communication on tools, processes and troubleshooting. Engage with the Cash Working Group and Emergency Livelihoods Cluster as opportunities arise for strategic harmonization of tools or sharing of lessons learned.
• Support quarterly CCI MEAL coordination meetings with focal points from each partner organization.
• Coordinate with relevant focal points across CCI partners to ensure robust channels for feedback are in place, and that feedback or complaints related to CCI programming is properly reported to the CCI Management Unit.
• Develop and maintain schedule for Peer to Peer monitoring visits across partner organizations.
• Perform regular field monitoring visits.
• Support development of culture of learning with establishment of learning agendas, facilitating lessons learned reviews, documenting and sharing key learnings.
Experience and technical competencies:
• Experience in working within partner networks or consortia.
• Certification or specific training in Statistics and/or Data Management highly preferred, but can be supplemented with practical experience of information management in humanitarian settings.
• Experience using mobile data collection platforms (ODK, Kobo, SurveyCTO) & developing XLS forms
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge in developing and managing databases. Excellent coordination, negotiation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, ability to collaborate and build consensus.
• Demonstrated experience in the use of statistical methods for socio-economic research in humanitarian settings, with emphasis on advanced and applied quantitative and research methods.
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience in the areas of data science, information management and assessments, M&E, socio-economic research, in humanitarian emergency settings preferred
• Excellent communications skills, experience planning and conducting capacity-building trainings in M&E, mobile data collection, or related topics
• Demonstrated experience in developing and implementation of assessments, with strong emphasis on the research cycle (methodology and sampling design, research question development, questionnaire development, etc.).
• INGO experience in humanitarian settings. Demonstrated experience and capacity in coordinating field-level data collection and team management and oversight across multiple geographies.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and problem-solving capacities.
• Ability to manage stress, multi-task and take decisions.
• Proven ability to work in insecure and hardship environments.
• University degree or higher education in Politics, Social Sciences, Peacebuilding, or similar relevant field, or significant additional demonstrable past professional experience gained through field work
Languages: (indicate fluency level)
• Fluency in English (written and spoken),
• Arabic language skills desirable;