• At least High School graduate or Vocational Course Graduate (Automotive Mechanics)
• Three (3) Years minimum experience in automotive maintenance preferably on trucks, buses, cars of assorted brand names/models. Experience on airport staff, passenger, and food lifting vehicles is an advantage
• Perform routine repair and preventive maintenance work on all petrol / diesel fed Saudia Catering allocated vehicles of Hi loaders, Trucks, Cars, Pick-ups, vans, etc., used and operating in Ramp Areas or outside the airport.
• Perform the repair and maintenance of High loader, Trucks, Cars; Pick-ups, Vans, etc., for efficient running condition and standard of serviceability.
• Check and replace worn-out mechanical component such as gearbox assembly, suspension assembly, brakes, etc., or any part doubted to be a cause or source of future breakdown, while a vehicle is sent into the workshop for preventative maintenance.
• Thoroughly check engine, brake, suspension system, body framework, steering system, gearbox, hydraulic cylinders and hose accessories, water and vacuum pumps, etc., while any of the vehicles is on a corrective maintenance in the workshop and generate Material Request should a part or material is required.
• Diagnose mechanical malfunctions as reported, review its cause and make decision on what is the first appropriate corrective action to be carried out.
• Respond to very high priority job such as breakdown of vehicles whilst in Ramp operation, i.e.; servicing and stuck on an aircraft or stranded on aircraft taxiways.
• Diagnose malfunction of a vehicle, review its cause and make decision on what's the first appropriate step to carry out repair works.
• Ensure proper utilization of tools and equipment while working in the workshop and other working areas (i.e.; breakdown scene).
• Maintain and arrange storage areas of tires, new or surplus mechanical or electrical parts, common materials, tools/equipment to a system that would provide accessibility for withdrawal.
• Ensures overall compliance and implement duly established company policies and procedures to and among staff, industrial safety practice in the workshop and working areas ergonomics of work flow by proper utilization of signs (i.e. sorry for inconvenience / under repairs / awaiting spare parts etc...).
• Submission of daily report concerning daily achievement