- To assist and attend to technicians in order to carry out general maintenance works effectively, economically and safely.
- Receive details of maintenance work instructions from the Electrical technician / Senior technician.
- Assisting technicians during all stages of disassembly, inspection measurement, calibration, repair, replacement, assembly and testing of various planned activities.
- Assisting the technician in replacing different sizes of valves & servicing.
- Assisting the technician in re-conditioning all kinds of high-pressure valves, compressors valves & carrying out Hydro static pressure testing.
- Assisting in major overhauling.
- Cleaning parts after disassembly for inspection and before assembly.
- Cleaning and housekeeping on the work site / workshop after completion of work.
- Collect all tools, material, equipment for work site and arrange in maintenance store after the completion of job.
- Housekeeping work site and maintenance stores.
- Speaking, reading and writing (6 years elementary education).
- Minimum knowledge of English Language.
- Knowledge of names of items used during maintenance work (tools, material, equipment, consumables, spare parts, etc.)
- Use of tools, under supervision of technician.