• Preparation of technical specifications and drawings for bid packages related to projects.
• Will implement methods and solutions for complex engineering problems and will select the most efficient and economical manner to meet our client s design objectives.
• Leads other design and engineering personnel in technical excellence and growth.
• Provides technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytically studies and analyses.
• Assists in the review of vendor drawings and shop drawings.
• Prepare conceptual design and layouts.
• Performs field inspection and provide field support as necessary during construction phases.
• Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders and government authorities plus developers, consultants and contractors working within the area under study or adjacent areas.
• 5 years experience in the design of mechanical systems for buildings and infrastructure projects.
• Mechanical BSc from an accredited University.
• Be able to provide general mechanical design overview and support on projects involving plumbing, fittings, piping, sprinkler heads, wet and dry sprinkler systems, ductwork, vents, networks, pumps, motors, engines, AC Units, compressors, mechanical/forced and natural ventilation systems. Work may also include power and water/wastewater systems, broad knowledge is preferred.
• Estimate the fire flow needed for building sprinkler systems, heating and air conditioning calculations for various occupational enclosed spaces such as in office buildings, laboratories, power plants, water/wastewater plants, water/wastewater pumping systems etc. based on Master Plan and various building uses.
• Understanding of electrical power loads and electrical requirements associated with mechanical equipment used is required.
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :